Ask our sales team about the availability of spaces and all the characteristics of the stands. We will provide professional advice to help you choose the modality of participation that best meets your needs, the objectives of your participation in Infarma and your budget.
For more information, please fill in the following form.
Modalities of participation
Infarma has multiple participation modalities, choose the one that best meets your needs.
FREE FLOOR SPACE
Includes only exhibition space. Each exhibitor will undertake the design, building and decoration of the stand in accordance with the General Rules of Decoration detailed in section 9 of General Conditions of Participation.
Includes exhibition space, carpentry stand construction, fascial board with exhibitor’s name, carpet, lighting, basic power connection, basic power consumption and basic cleaning. (Furniture not included)
Includes exhibition space, modular stand construction, fascial board with exhibitor’s name, carpet, lighting, basic power connection, basic power consumption and basic cleaning. (Furniture not included)
Companies whose commercial activities are included in the sectors covered by the show may apply to participate in INFARMA.
Products for sale in pharmacies
- Over-the-counter medicinal products
- Medical products subject to medical prescription
- Generic medicinal products
- Dermo pharmacy
- Food supplement and nutrition
- Healthcare products
- Cure, hygiene and protection materials
- Paediatrics, childcare, maternal
Services for pharmacies
- Commercialization and distribution
- Installations, decoration and sanitary apparel
- Equipment and automation for pharmacies
- Advice, consultancy and marketing
- Products and tools for magistral formulas
- Tools for the pharmacy office
- IT and technological services
- Technical publications and press
- Collectives, associations and institutions