- Data controler
Those responsible for data processing are, jointly, the following entities that may be named as the “Responsible”:
The Data Controller for processing the User’s data is the Company Interalia, Ferias Profesionales y Congresos, S.A. (hereinafter ‘‘INTERALIA’’), Avenida Diagonal 474, 08006, Barcelona, N.I.F A-61399986, Telephone (34) 934.161.466, email email@example.com and web page www.interalia.es.
- Send information directly related to your participation to the fair in which it is accredited.
- Send promotional and/or advertising information of our fairs, congresses and events and of the activities that we carry out even by electronic means.
- Provide help and resolve your queries through the Forms included in the web pages of our fairs, which is why we will contact you at the telephone number and/or email address you have provided.
- Register your postal and email address to receive information that we periodically deliver to our clients, only in case you have expressly requested it.
- Management, where appropriate, of our contractual relationship including the processing of the application for participation and corresponding participation contract, management of invoices and payments, monitoring of payments if these have not been made effective on the agreed date, loyalty as a customer and conducting quality service surveys.
- In order to be able to offer you products and / or services according to your interests and improve your user experience, we will elaborate a customer’s commercial profile based on the information provided. In no case will automated decisions be made based on said profile.
- Maintenance of lists of non-commercial shipments in case you have notified us that you do not want to receive promotional / advertising information electronically.
- Maintenance of data suppression / cancellation lists in case you have exercised your right to the cancellation of your data. These data will remain blocked and with restricted access during the minimum legal term established.
- Allow the operation of our websites, through technical and functional cookies as detailed in our cookies policy.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the data subject does not requested their deletion or, where applicable, as long as the commercial relationship between the parties is maintained as of the last confirmation of interest of the User, in such cases they must be destroyed or returned to their controller; the same destination must be given to any support or documents containing any personal data subject to processing. All this without to the existence of a legal provisions that requires the retention of certain data or that these may be useful in the event of a claim arising from the provision of agreed services.
The legal basis of the data processing about the previous users is an existing contractual relationship which the user provided their personal data and INTERALIA undertook to send company’s newsletter about products and services of interest to the user, as well as the legitimacy interest derived from this contractual relationship for sending commercial communications from INTERALIA.
The User expressly authorizes the transfer of his data to the companies of the INTERALIA group. INTERALIA will not transfer the data in any other case to third parties unless a legal obligation prevails.
The User may exercise the following rights, provided in the RGPD, in relation to the processing of his/her personal data:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of its treatment.
- Right to object to treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- The right not to be subject to automated individualized decisions.
Such rights may be exercised by written communication addressed to INTERALIA, Ferias Profesionales y Congresos, S.A, Avenida Diagonal 474, 08006, Barcelona, N.I.F A-61399986, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In both cases, the interested User must attach a copy of his national identity card, passport or other valid document that identifies. The communication must be made immediately and in no case later than the working day following receipt of the request, together, where appropriate, with other information that may be relevant to the resolution of the request.
We also inform you that you can exercise your rights before the competent Supervisory Authority. In your case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), domiciled at Calle Jorge Juan, nº6, 28001 Madrid and web page www.agpd.es.
INTERALIA has adopted the necessary measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to prevent, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access.
Also, INTERALIA guarantees that it has implemented mechanisms for:
- Ensure the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and evaluate, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
The personal data you provide us with through this form will be processed by INTERALIA, with the aim of notifying you of business content and commercial communications INTERALIA.
The data collected in all private communications between INTERALIA and customers or Users will be treated with absolute confidentiality, INTERALIA is committed to the obligation of secrecy of personal data, to its duty to save them and take all necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized access or processing, in accordance with the provisions of the rules applicable to Security Measures of automated processing containing personal data.
In addition, information of any kind that the parties exchange with each other, information that they agree is of such a nature, or information that they simply see in the content of such information, shall also be treated as confidential. The visualization of data through the Internet will not imply direct access to them, except with the express consent of the owner for each occasion.
INTERALIA reserves the right to modify its security and data protection policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as those that may derive from existing codes of conduct in the field, or by strategic corporate decisions, with effect from the date of publication of such modification on the website of INTERALIA.
Minors may not use the services available through the Web without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Web by minors under their care, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them.